Ratio Six filter coffee machine, Matte Black
With the Ratio Six, you can enjoy a good cup of coffee at home anytime. At the touch of a button you can prepare 2-8 cups of filter coffee of your choice. The Ratio Six simulates a barista's pour-over process by precisely controlling the water flow as well as the blooming and brewing process. So you get the best taste with just a push of a button. These phases are called the Ratio Six Bloom, Brew and Ready and can be read on the machine. Thanks to the stainless steel spiral shower head, the water is evenly distributed over the coffee powder.
The machine is made of stainless steel and is equipped with a water tank made of BPA-free plastic. The tank holds 1.3L and is marked for two to eight cups. The filter coffee is brewed directly into a thermos flask so that the coffee stays warm for a long time. Also included is a heat shield for the filter basket, which encloses the shower head during the brewing process. This heat shield is optional and ensures that the extraction of the coffee is increased and a very hot drink is brewed. Therefore, this accessory is ideal for those who prefer to enjoy their coffee very hot or add a lot of milk.
- for 2-8 cups
- Stainless steel spiral shower head
- Brewing temperature: 93.3°C
- Suitable paper filters: flat-bottom filters, e.g. B. Moccamaster Basket Filter
- Material: stainless steel, plastic (BPA-free)
- Capacity: 1.3 l
- Weight: 3.63 kg
- Color: Matte Black
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 36.2 x 17.15 x 34.29 cm
- Power: 1,400W
- 5 year warranty
- Scope of delivery: Ratio Six coffee machine, thermal carafe, filter basket, lid for the filter basket with heat shield, collection container for the filter basket, microfibre towel, 4 paper filters, operating instructions, detachable power cable