(consumer is any natural A person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that are predominantly neither commercial nor self-employed.)
Right of cancellation
You have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving a reason.
The cancellation period is 14 days from the day
- on which you or a third party designated by you, who is not the carrier, have taken possession of the goods, provided that you have ordered one or more goods as part of a single order and these have been delivered in one go will or will;
- on which you or a third party named by you who is not the carrier took possession of the last goods, provided you have several goods in the Rah have ordered a single order and these are delivered separately;
- on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, is in possession of the last partial shipment or the last piece have taken or has, if you have ordered goods that are delivered in several partial shipments or pieces;
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us (CAPTN Products GmbH, Frankenstraße 29, 20097 Hamburg, telephone number: +49 40 688 988 47, e-mail address: email@example.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the attached model cancellation form, which is not mandatory.
To meet the cancellation period, it is sufficient for you to send the communication regarding your exercise of the right of cancellation before the cancellation period has expired .
Consequences of revocation
If you revoke this contract, we will send you all payments that we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of the additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a different type of delivery than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), immediately and at the latest within 14 days from the day on which the notification of your cancellation of this contract has been received by us. For this repayment, we use the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless something else was expressly agreed with you; under no circumstances will you be charged for this repayment.
We can refuse the repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have sent the goods back , whichever is earlier.
You have the goods immediately and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you inform us of the cancellation of this contract, return or hand over to us . The deadline is met if you send the goods back before the period of 14 days has expired.
You bear the direct costs of returning the goods.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Exclusion orReasons for expiry
The right of withdrawal does not apply to contracts
- for the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for their production an individual selection or determination by the consumer is relevant or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer;
- for the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose use-by date would quickly expire;
- for the delivery of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed when the contract was concluded, but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and the current value of which depends on fluctuations on the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
- for the delivery of newspapers, magazines or magazines with the exception of subscription contracts
The right of withdrawal expires prematurely for contracts
- for the delivery of sealed goods , the are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene if their seal has been removed after delivery;
- for the delivery of goods if these are inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature
- for the delivery of sound or video recordings or computer software in a sealed package if the seal has been broken after delivery.
Example cancellation form
(If you want to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
- To CAPTN Products GmbH, Frankenstraße 29, 20097 Hamburg, e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org :
- I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the Purchase of the following goods (*)/
, the provision of the following service (*)
- Ordered on (*)/ received on (*)
- Name of the consumer(s)
- Address of the consumer(s)
- Signature of the consumer(s) (only if notification is on paper)
(*) Delete where not applicable.