The world's first light-controlled coffee scale.
Winner of the iF Design Award 2021
This product is an unused new item. The goods were not in use and were only unpacked for inspection (protective film may have been removed) - therefore B-stock. The coffee scale is delivered in the original packaging and complete. Scale is delivered including Heat Resistant Pad.
OURA is the world's first coffee scale that allows you to store three recipes in the device itself, in addition to the unlimited number of recipes that can be stored in the full-featured POURX app.
The digital OURA coffee scale offers three different modes to choose from. Whether you prefer to innovate with its light-controlled mode or go back to basics with a more traditional approach, OURA offers a range of pourover functionalities to suit the needs of any user. It comes with a matching Heat Resistant Pad.
Advantages of the Pourx oura coffee scale:
- 3 basic modes: light steering mode / pour-over mode / weighing mode
- The Light-Guide starts automatically as soon as OURA records the flow rate.
- Thanks to the very intuitive design, OURA will automatically tare as soon as it detects that new devices have been placed on it.
- In Pour Over mode, OURA will automatically start the timer when it detects a pour. This ensures a precise brewing process.
- Oura records your brewing data to give you the perfect cup of coffee every time. You can download and share recipes through the POURX app for the best way to try new recipes.
- Responds to a weight of 0.1 to 2000g.
- Model: Pourx oura
- Product type: Light-guided smart scale
- Special features: Light-controlled brewing guide for the perfect pour-over coffee
- Techn. Features: USB chargeable, app controlled
- Weight: 375 g
- Dimensions (W) x (D) x (H): 150 × 150 × 22 mm
- Display: LED display
- Load capacity: up to 2 kg
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5.0
- Manufacturer Color: Space Black (Black)
- Compatibility: iOS and Android
- Material: aluminum, plastic
- Scope of delivery: Pourx oura scale, micro USB cable, quick start guide, heat pad