Hario V60 Coffee Dripper - hand filter made of porcelain, size 01, white
The V60 Coffee Dripper is a further development of the classic hand filter made of porcelain.
- Thanks to the large opening in the bottom of the filter, the brewing time can be controlled using the degree of grinding of the coffee as well as the infusion technique.
- The rotationally symmetrical cone shape of the filter enables an even brewing process, which means that the taste of the brewing result can be specifically influenced.
- The filter paper is efficiently kept away from the wall by the pronounced curved ribs on the inside of the hand filter.
The V60 Coffee Dripper is suitable for users who prefer a clear aroma profile with a light body and no coffee grounds residue in the brewing result. The version made of porcelain is characterized by good temperature constancy during the brewing process and a high-quality feel.
Size 02 is suitable for preparing up to 600 ml of coffee.
- Model: Hario V60 Coffee Dripper, VDC-01W
- Material: porcelain
- Capacity: 1 - 2 cups
- Weight: 493 g
- Dimensions (W) x (D) x (H): 128 x 125 x 114 mm
- Country of manufacture: Japan
- Scope of delivery: hand filter, measuring spoon