Fellow Atmos Canister vacuum storage can for coffee beans
The Fellow Atmos Canister prevents the coffee from oxidizing and even extends its shelf life by up to 50%.
To close the vacuum storage jar, simply twist the lid until a green light appears on the display. No additional pumps or anything else necessary. To open the Atmos Canister again, the button on the lid is pressed and the normal pressure is restored.
The airtight silicone seal prevents the ingress of air, moisture and other odors from the kitchen. This storage container is also ideal for storing loose foods such as leaf teas, nuts, cereal, biscuits or sweets.
Note: Ground coffee, flour, etc. should not be stored in the Atmos Canister as they may clog the vacuum lid and prevent proper locking. Do not store upside down.
- Model: Fellow Atmos Canister
- Item: Vacuum storage can for coffee beans
- Material: stainless steel, plastic
- Available in the colors: matt black, matt white
- Available with the capacity: 400ml (approx. 170g coffee beans), 700ml (approx. 280g coffee beans), 1,200ml (approx. 450g coffee beans)
- Diameter: 11cm (400ml, 700ml, 1,200ml)
- Height: 8.26cm (400ml), 12.5cm (700ml), 16.7cm (1,200ml)
- Special features: Hand wash only, not suitable for dishwasher