Comandante C60 Baracuda coffee grinder | Brushed Steel
The Comandante C60 Baracuda is the latest development from the German manufacturer Comandante. It is equipped with the largest and most advanced burr among the Comandante mills, which enables even and fast grinding. The burr is made of high-alloy stainless steel with a high nitrogen content.
The Comandante C60 Baracuda features the new GX50 Gold Clix setting, ensuring exceptional precision and a variety of grind settings for filter coffee to espresso. Thanks to the fine GX50 thread, a very fine grinding degree adjustment is possible. The knob for adjusting the grinding level is made of brass.
The mill body is made from a block of high quality stainless steel. This unibody construction makes the mill particularly robust and durable. The C60 Baracuda is equipped with an XL crank with a wooden Big Joe knob.
Each Comandante mill comes with two glasses: 1x brown glass and 1x clear polymer glass. The latter is light, durable and can be used as a cup! Both containers are easy to clean and have a capacity of 40 g.
- Model: Comandante C60 Baracuda coffee grinder
- Manufacturer color: Brushed Steel
- Suitable for: Espresso (fine) to French Press (coarse)
- Special features: 100% Made in Germany, Very hard, individually sharpened edges of the grinding discs “cut” the coffee beans, GX50 Gold Clix grinding degree adjustment with brass knob, unibody construction, XL Crank with Big Joe knob
- Weight: 1,018 g
- Capacity of the collecting container: 40g
- Cleaning the collecting container: dishwasher safe
- Cleaning mill & grinder: with brush and cloth
- Materials: High nitrogen martensitic stainless steel, Eastman Tritan copolyester, glass, wood from responsible forestry
- Manufacturer: Comandante, Germany
- Scope of delivery: Mill, attachable crank, regrind container