Chemex filters are 20-30% heavier and thicker than traditional paper filters. The special, fine-pored paper retains more suspended matter and prevents oils and fats that occur naturally in coffee and are extracted during brewing from getting into your coffee. As a result, the coffee from the Chemex tastes particularly aromatic, clear and not bitter. Often even the sweetness of the coffee comes to the fore. It is not without reason that we regard the Chemex as a separate preparation category!
Chemex filter for 6, 8 and 10 cup carafe - FS-100
The original coffee filters from Chemex are available in three sizes.
- Special Chemex filter paper
- Ensure an incredibly clear, aromatic coffee taste
- Almost no bitter substances get into the coffee
What is special about Chemex paper filters?
Technical details at a glance
- Chemex paper filter, FS-100
- shape: prefolded squares
- Material: oxygen bleached paper
- Suitable for: 6-10 cups
- Contents: 100 white paper filters
- Manufacturer: Chemex
- Manufacturer number: FS-100