The Eureka Mignon Specialita coffee grinder is based on the proven technology of the Mignon MCI, but is quieter and comes with a few additional features.
- New, quieter housing with very stable workmanship and an elegant design
- With digital timer display
- Timer can be controlled mechanically on the side or via the touch display
- Infinitely adjustable grinding degree
- Disc grinder with steel discs
- Larger 55mm high performance burrs
- Larger bean container for up to 300g
- Chrome ejected version
The design of the new Eureka Mignon models is strongly based on that of the original version. Visually, the new models look more modern, a bit more angular and well thought out. Technically, the attributes for the Eureka Mignon have been taken up and improved and new features added.
This third version of the Eureka Mignon is called Specialità. At first glance, the Specialitá and the Perfetto differ only in the adjustable "hand-free support" for holding the portafilter. This now enables professional work without "holding" the portafilter during the grinding process. The Eureka Mignon Specialità also has a little surprise in store when it comes to speed.
Thanks to its larger 55 mm grinding discs (50 mm for Mignon classic, Silenzio and Perfetto), it is even faster. It produces 1.4 to 1.8 g of ground material per second when grinding espresso and 1.9 to 2.5 g when grinding filter coffee. For comparison, the SILENZIO / PERFETTO (50mm) produces 1.2 to 1.6g espresso and 1.7 to 2.3g filter coffee grounds per second. The Mignon Specialita regularly performs very well in product tests.